What Are The Most Common Causes Of Commercial Vehicle Or Trucking Accidents Across Northeast Ohio?
The most common causes of commercial vehicle or trucking accidents in Northeast Ohio are typically:
- Negligent operation by the truck driver.
- Faulty trucking equipment.
What Types Of Injuries Can Result From A Northern Ohio Trucking Accident Or Large Commercial Vehicle Accident?
Some severe injuries that may result from Northern Ohio trucking accidents or other large commercial vehicle incidents include:
- Head trauma.
- Spinal cord injuries.(Paraplegia & Quadriplegia)
- Various fractures of bones.
- And more…
Who Is Potentially Liable For My Serious Injuries After A Trucking Accident?
There are multiple parties that could be held liable for your serious injuries after a trucking accident, depending on the circumstances. In most cases, the liable party will be one of the following:
- The driver of the truck.
- The driver’s employer.
- The truck manufacturer, in cases of defects.
How Much Is My Trucking Accident Injury Case Worth? How Much Compensation Can I Get For My Serious Injuries?
Determining the worth of your trucking accident injury case and the amount of compensation you can get for your serious injuries depends on the specific facts of the accident. However, you may be able to recover compensation for damages related to:
- Past, current, and future medical care.
- Psychological care.
- Permanent disfigurement and disability.
- Lost wages in the past and reduced earning capacity in the future.
- Residual disability.
- Pain and suffering.
- Spousal and survivor benefits.
- And more…
For more information on Commercial Vehicle & Trucking Accident Injury Claims, an initial consultation is your next best step.